Did you spot us in Mrs Hinch's diaper caddy? She's getting ready for the arrival of baby number 2. Ronnie's going to make a great big brother!
As a busy Mom, a nappy caddy is perfect for keeping all your baby essentials and daily baby bits and bobs in once place. They are a generous size, portable and you have instant access to the necessary items when changing your baby. No more routing around for diapers and wipes!
So what should you put in your nappy caddy?
- Diapers (a generous batch)
- Nappy bags
- Hand sanitizer
- Soothing nappy cream
- Your Baby Nails nail care set
- A toy or teether to keep baby distracted when changing. Check out these space loving teething toys!
- Spare dummies
- Muslin cloths
- A spare outfit for baby
- A foldable travel changing mat
- Baby's hairbrush
- You could even put your breast pump in there
You can restock your caddy every evening so it's ready for the next day.
Once baby is out of diapers your caddy can be used to store toys, craft stuff or other household essentials.